In these one-minute sound bites CRECE Practitioner in Residence, Meredith Dodd, addresses five critical early education topics. Choose a question and reflect with Meredith on ways early education can be shaped to profoundly impact young lives.
- Early childhood has been so focused on literacy…What is it about early math that you find so compelling?
- Some people describe documentation as a potential teacher superpower. How would you describe documentation to someone who doesn’t know about it—and how can it make you a super teacher?
- What kinds of supports do you think early childhood educators need to do their work?
- You are known for your focus on helping children develop democratic dispositions – that’s a big job for little children! What drew you to that work and what are its most important attributes?
- If you could have anything in your classroom, what is your must-have?